Conditions of Access
This is the Air Canada Portal giving you access to certain Air Canada websites that contain privileged and confidential information.
Before being given access, you are required to read and confirm your agreement with the following conditions of use and access to this website :
- I warrant that I am an Air Canada employee, an Air Canada or Canadian Airlines International Ltd retiree or have been authorised in writing by Air Canada to access the Air Canada Portal.
- I understand that the information provided on any of the websites accessible through the Air Canada Portal is the confidential property of Air Canada.
- I have read the Corporate Policy and Guidelines on Business Conduct and the Information Security Policy. I understand that I must access and use the Air Canada Portal in accordance with the guidelines and principles contained therein.
- I understand that any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information contained in any of the websites accessible through the Air Canada Portal will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment as well as the loss of my travel privileges and/or any other recourse available to Air Canada.
- I further understand that in the event of unlawful or unauthorized use or disclosure of the confidential information contained any of the websites accessible through the Air Canada Portal , Air Canada may apply for and obtain any relief available to it in a court of law, including injunctive relief, in addition to any such rights that Air Canada may have to damages. Such unlawful use or disclosure may also give rise to criminal prosecution.
Activity on any of the websites accessible through the Air Canada Portal is monitored on a regular basis and any suspicious or unauthorized activity will reported to the appropriate authorities.